Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Maxwell's Silver Hammer Falls on the Rock and Roll Nurse

I must admit that I was surprised. Surprised that Ringer Girl was in the Bottom 3. Surprised that her male counterpart Poser Mate wasn't. Surprised that Colt 45 somehow managed to stay on the show for yet another week. I think she should change her name to Kristy Lee Cat, because she's got more lives than even Phil Stacey. At least now I am free to again predict that she will be voted off next week, and the week after that, and the week after that...

Most of all I was surprised that Bride of Frankenstein, my personal favorite and the pick of Vote for the Worst, got voted off so early. I figured it would be at least 3 more weeks before the Idol producers dumped her. And here I thought I was only kidding about the flat bed truck show arriving at a bar parking lot near you. I know that she had no chance of winning but she was at least entertaining and original unlike the rest of the posers that were sitting over on the coach. Now she won't get to go on the tour and instead it'll feature 10 bland singers doing 10 bland songs. That's alright, I'm sure that I'll have a schedule conflict when the Idol tour arrives anyway. Hey, maybe Amanda can follow the Idol tour around the country and perform in the parking lot!

How many more weeks until the Idol producers realize how dumb the phone in segment is, especially when everybody except it seems Ryan Seacrest know what the caller's questions are? Speaking of surprises, one thing that didn't surprise me was Ramiele Malubay's latest iPod download.

Funny, I don't remember Kellie Pickler's melons being that big before... Check out her Idol audition from two years ago and judge for yourself.

2 comments:

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

Taij said...

You're most welcome :)